Resources and Links to Sites whom provided some of the base graphics, design tools and actions below
You may use this product for your own personal or professional projects, with
the following restrictions:
1. You may not sell, give away or otherwise make available to any other party, the contents of this archive, either in whole or in part.
2. You may not use any part of this product in such a way that individual elements of it could be extracted and use by another. This includes placing them in tubes, psd files, png files, or on layers of any other derivative product you may create. If used in any product intended to be distributed digitally, any and all elements of this product used for such purposes must be digitally merged with other images, such as backgrounds, frames or mats.
3. You may not sell the individual elements in this product to any company for the purpose of that company using them further to create new products or to distribute in any fashion. If anyone wishes to purchase them, send them to me, and I will give you a finder's fee if any sale is made.
4. You may not use this product to mass produce any product for sale. The sale of any digital product created as a derivative of any or all images in this archive is limited to 250 copies, unless prior permission is granted. You will find me easy to get along with. Just ask. The sale of products printed or placed on any physical product is not limited in number. However, you may not just print the images as they are, or sell them on t-shirts, cups, or any other physical product. You must incorporate them into a design that is predominantly your own.
5. This product may not be used for any project or purpose which promotes discrimination or hate, or promotes the abuse of children.
The products that are sold through the blushbutter have been made using Vanessa Trendle's Poser renders and properly licensed material. Each one of them is copyrighted
Some poser figures and cliparts were procured through and liscensed for exclusive use by blushbutter and remain the property of the following:
Ruby Lane shop Cameo Couture
CAMEOS MAKE GREAT FAMILY HEIRLOOMS
www.enchantedmercantile.com vintage cliparts and photos
www.twistedpapers.com vintage cliparts and photos
www.scorpology.com membership/subscription site
www.posertubes.com membership/subscription site
www.paintedpixels.com membership/subscription site
www.outlawbydesign.com membership/subscription site
www.butterflywebgraphics.com membership/subscription site
www.bashfulheart.com membership/subscription site
www.d-zynez.net membership/subscription site
www.magictouch-bz.com membership/subscription site
www.atomiccupcake.com photoshop actions
www.adobe.com graphic software
www.dustybear.com for stitching brushes
www.flowerartbydarlene.com for the dried pressed flowers
www.digiscraptoolbox.com Laurie for actions
www.oscraps.com Vicky Stegal for overlays
www.digiscrapdesigner.com Tandika Star actions
Please note that you're purchasing a license to use the product, not the product itself.
Refunds are not issued on digital products. We suggest you download some of our freebies in order to do a quality check, before purchasing anything from the store.
Licenses are NOT transferable.
Credit is not required for cliparts but is appreciated. It is instead required for illustrations.
It is your responsability to understand the following licenses.If you're not sure about something, please review our FAQ first and contact us if you're still in doubt.
Clipart packages purchased through blushbutter
You may use these cliparts for professional purposes, however, the cliparts must be incorporated in your own derivative work and should not be extractible in any way.
You may not resell or redistribute the original content of this package "as is", nor should you create a competitive package : creating tubes, brushes or other forms of duplicatas is forbidden.
You may not sell mugs, printed cards or teeshirts featuring these cliparts "as is". You may sell those only if the derivative artwork is original enough. If you're not sure, please don't hesitate to contact us.
"Printable" packages purchased through blushbutter
You may not use these graphics for commercial purposes. For eventual commercial use, please contact us.
These graphics may NOT be used to create new kits for sale.
You may not resell or redistribute the original content of this package, nor should you create a competitive package : creating tubes, brushes or other forms of duplicates is forbidden.
You may not sell mugs, printed cards or teeshirts featuring these graphics.
Illustrations purchased through blushbutter
You may use these illustrations for your commercial websets, printed flyers or other compositions but you may not resell them in a modified form. Those are only intended to be used as a component of a final derivative product where the illustration remains recongnizable.
You may not create products derived from the illustration, such as brushes and tubes.
Illustrations require a linkback (on the page where it is used) to http://www.blushbutter.com, with the following notice : Illustration (c) blushbutter.
You may purchase an additional "no link-back" license if you wish to remove the credit from your page / flyer.
Poser products purchased through blushbutter
Each Poser product has its own license file and instructions embedded.
Please review those licenses before purchasing any item.
"Miscellaneous" product purchased through blushbutter
Due to the different nature of these products, each package that you may find into the "Miscellaneous" category has its own license file embedded.
Free stuff conditions of use
Our free stuff is offered for a linkback. You have to link back to blushbutter (http://www.blushbutter.com) on every page where you will put the cliparts. Also, if you create stationery, virtual cards or prints, our name and a link has to be mentioned.
It is forbidden to use these cliparts in any commercial work (if your website makes any profit, you're considered as commercial).
It is forbidden to redistribute or resell these cliparts. I.e. tubes and brushes are forbidden.
It is forbidden to steal our bandwidth. Please only link our homepage !
Any other use of this product not expressly granted is prohibited without
first obtaining consent. To do so, write to me at the address below. Please
feel free to send any comments or questions you may have.
Thank you for your purchase. I hope you enjoy working with it. If you make
anything with it I would love to see it. I always like seeing what other
people do with my creations.
Vanessa - blushbutter
Please note that you're purchasing a license to use the product, not the product itself. Please do not scan or reproduce blushbutter's papers and illustrations for your commercial benefit, to do so is a copyright violation.